Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog #5

- Spending more time with loved ones.

    As we know it time is more precious than anything, so why waste it doing the wrong things and spending it with the wrong people? Sometimes I am so overwhelmed with school and other things that I never spend quality time with my family and boyfriend. My mom and I fight alot now because we barely see each-other and she feels I only go to her when I need something and its not that at all! I wish I can set a schedule where the time is right for both me and my family but they have lives too. I try my best to reach out and I will keep on, things will get better once I find the right time for both my parents, boyfriend and me. And when we do spend time together the memories just build up. We laugh and the vibe is just unbelievably loving that it makes up for the weeks that we havent hung out!

-Complaining vs. fixing

   I have always been the type to complain about a situation thats going wrong or has went the wrong way. I would sit there and be all fed up about the situation instead of thinking of ways to simply fix it. It really is so much more stress free when you think of ways to fix the problem because complaining doesn't get you no where! When fixing a situation at the end of it you will be happy instead of complaining about it and being annoyed things didn't go as planned. Also remember things wont always go as planned! So when they don't ,don't feel as if its the end of the world just think of another solution to fix it!

-Real love vs. the ideal love
  
   The ideal love is a perfect love with no flaws, unrealistic in the real world. In order to achieve an ideal connection between two people you must have a perfect relationship. Real love is when you have flaws in the relationship and no matter what they are there accepted. You love each other unconditionally  and without regret. A real love is felt deep within you soul, its a magical feeling. One that you feel right from the start. Like having a child, the love automatically is there once you meet your babies eyes. A happiness, a willingness to do anything for that baby . That right there is Real Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment